Fall Swim/Stroke Clinics
WSCU Aquatic Center Presents, Build your own Swim Program for Fall 2016!
- Stroke Clinic 5-6 PM Tues. thru Friday
- Swim Lessons 4:15-5:00 PM Tues. Thurs
Beginning Intermediate and Advanced stroke held each lesson date. Private lessons by appointment.
These lessons will emphasize strokes and stroke improvement. Some conditioning and all strokes will be swum each lesson but the skill emphasized in the lesson will be as follows:
- 9/20/-9/23 Backstroke / Freestyle
- 9/27-9/30 Breast / Fly
- 10/4-10/7 Freestyle / starts & Turns
- 10/11- 10/14 Breaststroke / Breast /fly Turns
- 10/18-10/21 Fly / Underwater
- 10/25-10/28 Sprint Freestyle / I.M.
- 10/28 Friday night 4:30-5pm and 5-6pm All participant Halloween event! (bring a friend!)
Beginning: Can put face in water can do a rotary stroke but cannot swim the length of the pool (25yds
Intermediate: Can swim 25yds on front and backstroke. Needs to perfect swim strokes.
Advance: Can swim 200yds. Knows all strokes needs tips and drills to perfect swim skills.
(These are just a beginning ideas swimmers will be moved around according to skills)
Swim Lessons: Working on comfort in water and beginning strokes. Ages 3 to 5 year olds
What you get:
12 lessons for $40.00 you decide what days, weeks and times.
All Instructions will be by certified and trained Red Cross WSI and USSA Coaches!
CALL 943-2083 TO SIGN UP OR COME TO THE POOL THE FIRST WEEK OF LESSONS.
Or 209-9771 and ask for Tami. Text and email are welcome firstname.lastname@example.org.